Senior Java Developer - iGaming Platform
ORYX Gaming, a member of Bragg Gaming Group, is a leading turnkey solutions provider offering an unrivaled set of software and services for the iGaming industry. ORYX products include the iGaming Platform, Casino content, Live Dealer, Sportsbook, and Lottery solutions.
We’re inviting an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our Platform development team. ORYX iGaming Platform allows our clients to manage their entire product suite – casino, sportsbook, and lottery – with a single account, single wallet, omnichannel and cross-product platform.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will focus on the development of new features, jurisdictions, bonus systems, payment methods, and many more. You will support your Team Lead, mentor junior developers and collaborate with other team members.
- Implementation of back-end logic of our product,
- Implementation of complex integrations,
- Implementation of distributed and scalable solutions,
- Maintain self-driven learning, researching and suggesting new ways to improve our platform,
- Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback to your team members.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Java SE developer,
- Experience in design and implementation of functionalities,
- English language fluency, both written and spoken,
- Basic knowledge of development tools (IDE, versioning).
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with relational databases,
- You’re familiar with Gradle and Jenkins,
- You have experience in the implementation of distributed and scalable solutions.
- We are highly business-oriented, with a strong focus on long-term relationships with our clients,
- As a team of highly skilled experts, we appreciate genuine relationships and co-worker support,
- We nurture honest relationships within teams, between teams, and with our business partners,
- We offer plenty of time for family and fun: 30 days of annual leave for every colleague,
- We encourage sports activities, team building, and informal gatherings,
- We stuff the fridge with ice cream.
Did we catch your attention? Become a part of our story – apply now!
** In light of the COVID-19 events and to protect our candidates’ and employees’ health and wellbeing, we are conducting the first recruitment steps virtually via Skype for the foreseeable future. **